You have no items in your shopping cart
Take the guess work out of choosing the right tool for the job – the Strike MultiPad is IT.
Introducing the Strike MultiPad from Alesis - the first percussion pad incredible enough to earn the Strike name. The Strike MultiPad is an incredibly capable and versatile device that far surpasses the performance and creative potential of any previous electronic drum pad. Never before has such sheer percussive power been built into a single unit or been so easy to play. SAMPLE anything you want – any sound, any effect, from anywhere. EDIT your samples and loops with the five built-in effects processors. LOOP-based recording of your performance is a snap, either from the samples you created or the live audio looper. PERFORM better, faster, with more creativity, versatility and capability than any other drum pad, anywhere.
4.3" display provides an informative overview of your kit, and makes editing fast
32GB of storage with over 6GB of content, including loops, drums and percussion, plus melodic instruments for any style
2-input / 2-output USB audio and MIDI interface
Built-in sampler lets you record from USB, smartphone, microphone or other audio device
Import WAV files and backup your kits
Loop-based recording of your pad performance or from the external audio input
9 velocity-sensitive pads with customizable RGB lights
3 kit effects, 1 master effect, compressor and equalizer
Freely map two Alesis "A-LINK" infinite rotary knobs to dozens of effects and mixing controls
Route the metronome or any sound to seperate audio outputs
Expand with external trigger and pedal inputs: (3) external drum/cymbal triggers, a hi-hat pedal, and (2) dual foot controls
Avid Pro Tools is the industry standard digital audio workstation found in recording studios across the globe. Included with the Strike MultiPad is Pro Tools | First - Alesis Edition, a special version of this acclaimed software which includes an exclusive plugin bundle only available from Alesis. When you need to record or edit your samples on a more granular level, Pro Tools | First – Alesis Edition is the perfect solution.
Ableton Live 10 Lite is a lightweight version of Ableton Live 10 – but don’t let that fool you. It comes with all of Live’s essential workflows, instruments and effects – everything you need to create, record, mix, and perform. When Ableton Live 10 Lite is paired with the Alesis Strike MultiPad, the possibilities are endless.
• 9 Velocity-Sensitive pads with customisable RGB lights
• 32GB of internal storage with over 6GB of included samples and loops
• 4.3” colour display delivers fast visual system status, makes editing easy
• Built-in Sampler - capture the perfect sound from your phone, mic, or computer
• Built-in Loop Recorder - create custom loops in real time
• 2 channel USB audio interface - makes it fast and easy to connect to your computer
• Connect a USB drive to quickly load your own WAV files
• Five onboard effects processors (3 kit FX, 1 master FX, 1 comp/EQ)
• Separate Main, Aux and Headphone outputs
• Three trigger inputs and two dual foot-switch inputs for system expansion
• “A-LINK” - Two fully-assignable infinite rotary encoders
was added to your shopping cart
Out of stock