Drum Kits: 50
- Instruments: 190
- Instrument Parameters: Tuning, Muffling, Snare Buzz, Strainer, Tone Color, Volume, Pan
- Effect Types: Ambience (10 types), 4-band equalizer
- Ambience Parameters: Type, Character, Size, Wall, Shape
- Song: Preset songs: 14, CD-ROM: SONG: 38, PATTERN: 22
- Quick Rec: Resolution: 480 ticks per quarter note, Recording method: Real-time, Maximum note storage: approx. 30,000 notes
- USB Memory Song Player file format: WAV/MP3
- Display: 64 x 128 dots graphic type LCD (backlit LCD)
- Connectors: TRIGGER INPUT connector (DB-25 type): Kick, Snare, Tom1, Tom2, Tom3, Hi-Hat, Crash1, Ride, Ride Bell, Hi-HatControl, Extra Trigger Input jacks: 1 (CRASH2) (stereo 1/4 inch phone type), OUTPUT jacks (L/MONO, R) (stereo 1/4 inch phone type), PHONES jack (stereo 1/4 inch phone type), MIX IN jack (stereo miniature phone type), MIDI OUT connector, USB COMPUTER port, USB MEMORY port Interface Hi-Speed USB (USB-MIDI, USB-Audio, USB flash memory)
- Output Impedance: 1.0 k ohms
- Power Supply: AC adaptor (DC 9 V)
- Current Draw: 350 mA
- Accessories: Owner's Manual, CD-ROM (Play-along Audio Song/USB Driver), AC adaptor, Special connection cable, Wing bolt (M5 x 10) x 2, Sound module mounting plate
- Options (sold separately): Pads (PD series, PDX series), Cymbals (CY series), Kick (KD series), Hi-hat (VH-11), Hi-hat control pedal (FD series), Stand (MDS series), Cymbal mount (MDY series), Pad mount (MDH series), Acoustic drum trigger(RT series), Personal drum monitor: PM-10,PM-30, V-Drums accessory package: DAP-3X, V-Drums mat, TDM-20/TDM-10), USB flash memory
* Use USB flash memory sold by Roland. We cannot guarantee operation if other products are used.
- Size and Weight: Width (W) 154 mm6-1/16 inches, Depth (D) 89 mm3-9/16 inches,Height (H) 225 mm8-7/8 inches, Weight 665 g1 lbs. 8 oz.
All specifications and appearances are subject to change.