WELKOM @BUSSCHERDRUMS ONLINE - SHOP: ENERGIESTRAAT 4A 7891GW KLAZIENAVEEN
Conditions, Discounts & Possibilities
- Order the desired lesson card online now and state your day and time options. We will contact you as soon as possible to arrange an appointment time. Existing pupils can also pay for the lessons online via Ideal or telebanking.
The lessons can also be paid in cash or with the pin.
- Discount rule A when purchasing 1 family of 2 individual year courses weekly lessons, the second or cheapest course has a 10% discount. This rule applies in consultation with the 2nd course year.
- K ortingsregel B to conduct a year-long course weekly lessons 30 minutes you have the djembe group lessons 10% discount. This rule is not valid with other combination discounts.
- Discount rule C group lesson When a djembe course Djema group for 2 persons within 1 family, both people receive a 10% discount from the 2nd year. For 3 persons, all 3 people receive a 20% discount from the 2nd year of the course. This discount only applies to the Djema group courses. This rule is not valid with other combination discounts.
- The lesson fees are:
1. Pay per Month card (10 months) assuming 38 lessons offered per year (= season) outside school holidays: 2, 3, 4 or 5 lessons are offered starting from the 38 lessons. 38 lessons in 10 months.
2. Pay per 5-month card period: eg 1st cycle September to January and 2nd cycle in February to June 10 or 19 lessons are offered within the 5-month period that can start any time within the year!
3. Pay per Annual Card based on 38 lessons offered weekly per year (= season) outside school holidays: 19/25/38 classes are offered within the year that can start any time!
4. Pay per Lesson Card : Only the lessons you arrange according to the schedule will be canceled. The 10 class card is valid for 1 year. The 20, 30 and 45 lessons cards are valid for 2 years. Each lesson can be agreed separately