For over 10 years the BOSS Loop Station models are well established in the field of live looping. The RC-30 is a Twin Pedal multitrack looper with two synchronized tracks and built-in loop effects. Plug your instrument of choice, or even a microphone into the XLR input, complete with phantom power. Then take up to 3 hours of music on the internal memory, with or without effects. And with the USB 2.0 port lets you save the music easily on your computer, or you use it to import / export WAV files.
- Twin Pedal Looper with "real" stereo inputs / outputs
- Two synchronized stereo tracks with separate volume faders and track select buttons
- Internal memory good for a 3-hour recording time in stereo
- 99 memories for storing your "loops"
- Effects on the operation of the "loops"
- Numerous inputs: 1/4 "A and B inputs, 1/8" AUX input (mini-jack), XLR input with phantom power
- USB 2.0 port for connecting to a computer (import and export WAV audio files)
- "Rhythm Guide" -metronoom with real drums
- Runs on batteries or an optional adapter.
- Nominal Input Level INPUT: -20 dBu AUX IN: -10 dBu
- Input Impedance INPUT: 1 MΩ, AUX IN: 22 kΩ
- Nominal Output Level -20 dBu
- Output Impedance 1 k
- Recommended Load Impedance 10 k or larger
- Recording / Playback Maximum Recording Time: Approximately 3 hours, Maximum Phrase Memory: 99 phrases, Number of tracks: 1 Data Format: WAV (44.1 kHz, 16-bit linear, stereo)
- Rhythm Type Hi-Hat, Kick & Hi-Hat, Rock 1, 2 Rock, Pop, Funk, Shuffle, R & B, Latin, Percussion
- USB Interface Hi-Speed USB mass storage device class
- Controls Pedal switch, LOOP OUTPUT knob, RHYTHM OUTPUT knob, DOWN button, UP button, WRITE button, RHYTHM ON / OFF button, TAP TEMPO button
- Indicators REC, PLAY (DUB) indicator
- Display 7 segments, 2 characters (LED)
- Connectors INPUT A Jack: 1/4 "phone type INPUT B Jack: 1/4" phone type, AUX IN jack: Stereo miniature phone type, OUTPUT A Jack: 1/4 "phone type OUTPUT B Jack: 1/4 "phone type, STOP / MEMORY SHIFT jack: 1/4" TRS phone type, USB Connector, DC IN jack (DC 9V)
- Power Supply DC 9V Alkaline battery (9V, 6LR61) AC Adaptor (PSA series: sold separately) * Rechargeable Ni-MH batteries can not be used.
- Current Draw 70 mA (DC 9 V) * Expected battery life under continuous use: Alkaline battery (9V, 6LR61): Approx. 3 hours. These figures will vary depending on the actual conditions of use.
- Dimensions 73 (W) x 129 (D) x 59 (H) mm / 2-7 / 8 (W) x 5-1 / 8 (D) x 2-3 / 8 (H) inches
- Weight 450 g / 1 lb (including battery)
- Included Accessories Owner's Manual, Leaflet ( "USING THE UNIT SAFELY," "IMPORTANT NOTES," and "Information"), Alkaline battery (9V, 6LR61): already installed in unit
- Options AC Adaptor (PSA series), Footswitch (FS-5U, FS-6)
* 0 dBu = 0.775 Vrms
* The battery tat was oversupplied with the unit is for temporary use, Intended Primarily
for testing the unit's operation. We suggest replacing this with an alkaline dry cell.
* The specifications are subject to change without notice.