PG52 WHICH THE MOST SUITABLE?
The PG52 is a tool which microphone tuned to capture low-end punch, like a kick drum. This microphone is an ideal choice for an amateur or semi-professional musician who wants to make a start with Shure.
WHAT IS INCLUDED WITH PG52?
The PG52 is delivered with an integrated stand mount and XLR cable.
WHERE THE DIFFERENT PG OTHER KICK DRUM MICROPHONES?
When it comes to durability and quality in the performances PG52 exhibits some similarities to the premium Beta 52A, which is used by well-known professional musicians around the world.
- The special frequency response is smooth and extended.
- Specially tuned for drum applications.
- Cardioid polar pattern picks up the most sound from in front of the microphone and some sound from the sides.
- Less susceptible to feedback in high volume.
- Dynamic capsule has a simple, rugged coil.
- Suitable for extreme volume levels without distortion.
- Hairstyle includes a neodymium magnet for high output level.
- Internal shock mount for less handling noise.
- Durable metal construction.
- Integral standard confirmation.
- Hardened steel tapered grille that is highly resistant to wear and misuse.
- Including 4.57 m cable, A50D drum mount and pouch.
- Transducer type: Dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency This is how many times a sound or radio wave oscillates in one second.
- Read more
- Go to the glossary
- Response: 30 Hz - 13 kHz
- Sensitivity (1 kHz): -55 dBV / Pa / 1.8 mV / Pa
- Weight: 470 g